Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Six Seconds

One… Two

Can I see the light if I’m not with you
Can I feel the river as it runs through me
Can I hold the fire as it burns inside
Can I tell the truth when I don’t know

Where’s the feeling that my heart is there
It goes, it goes

And the feeling that I’ll always stay
It goes

And I don’t know why but I believe in You
I don’t know how but I will walk by You

Three… Four…

Shall I hold the line while we wait for You / Hold the line
Do I make believe that my time’s not through / Make believe
Do I keep the blood as it spills from me / Keep the blood
I don’t think I can but I still believe / Think you do

There’s a feeling that I’m home again
It grows; it grows

I don’t know if I can take this pain
It grows; it grows

And I don’t know why but I believe in You
And I don’t know how but I know that I will walk with You

Five… Six…

I’m out

No comments: